a mostly accurate overview with only a few misleading generalizations
It was great presenting to the Notre Dame Tech Forum on a few central crypto concepts:
- What is money?
- So why was Bitcoin invented?
- Wait, isn’t this all just a scam?
- Blockchains and Distributed Apps – powering the future !?
- Distributed Finance – get a loan without talking to a bank
- Enterprise Blockchains – so companies / problems I’ve heard use this?
- Distributed Autonomous Organizations – the future of human society !?
Below is the presentation and here is the recording of the event along with the presentation.